Choreographed Event Experiences
Our Chime Live engagement platform transforms the in-person, virtual or hybrid experience with a full-service end-to-end solution tailored to your unique event needs.
We customize Chime Live to tell your story and highlight what’s important, driving engagement to deliver the outcomes you need – before, during and after your event.
Onsite or online, Chime Live delivers seamless connectivity for in-person and remote participants for mid-size events anywhere in the world.
Chime Live for In-Person Meetings
Since 2013, Chime on iPads have proven effective in engaging and captivating the entire room from the moment participants step through the doors. Even today, when your guests see the room perfectly set with an iPad for each person it makes a great first impression – signalling that they are about to participate in something important and that you value their input.
After months of planning your important event content, you’ll want to ensure your attendees are paying attention. Having a second screen experience using iPads will encourage participants to ditch their phones in favour of utilizing Chime Live’s interactive features. Users can zoom in to see images or details; go backwards to review something they missed or add notes to send to themselves afterwards.
Chime Live for Hybrid or Virtual Meetings
Chime Live improves the hybrid experience with low latency streaming, meaning there’s real time connectivity between virtual and in-person participants and no awkward gaps of lag time for polling, Q&A, and other interactivity. Reducing video stream latency from the standard 45+ seconds delay down to just 2-5 seconds means planners and producers no longer need to build in long pauses in the presentation to allow for their remote audiences to sync up. Engagement is more dynamic and can better deliver two-way conversations between presenters and participants.
As for analytics, now planners can visualize when each remote participant is watching the live stream and for how long, essential for remote audience dwell time data and ROI measurement.
Chime Live delivers a great hybrid or virtual experience with choreographed engagement and real-time connectivity between in-person and remote participants.
Chime Live Platform Highlights
Choreographed Event Design
Focus attendees on what they need to see or do in the platform. Push slides and pop-up interactive polls, Q&A and more – right on cue.
In-Person & Remote
In-room, use Chime Live on iPads to maximize engagement and keep everyone focused. For Hybrid, participants select an In-Person or Remote experience for tailored content.
Create segmented or integrated experiences to support your objectives, including customized agendas.
- Flexible – Support in-person meetings, and virtual, hybrid, multi-venue and hub/spoke productions.
- Registration – Make it easier for attendees to register, gain quick access and start engaging.
- Set the Stage – Enhance your platform with branding, design, and virtual lobby options.
- Connect – Match participants with shared interests, add breakouts and social media.
- Interact – Increase video stream engagement by allowing participants to chat and add sentiment emojis.
- Inform – Provide supplemental content and resources (e.g. venue/location info, pre-event reading, post-event knowledge checks and more).
- Monetize – Extend the experience and augment event ROI with sponsor and exhibit areas.
- Analyze – Visualize participant engagement and event results with a live analytics dashboard and report.
- Accessible – Web accessible for screen readers and meets W3C WAI-AA WCAG 2.0 Standards.
New Possibilities to Transform Events with Chime Live
We like to say: “Yes, we can!” Take a look at some of the many ways we can help, and then get in touch with an Encore expert to collaborate on your next event.
Here are some new enhancements showcased in the video that attendees and presenters will love:
- Virtual lobbies, exhibits and breakout rooms
- Sentiment and chat streams
- Fundraising, award ceremonies and social events
- Closed/open captioning, simultaneous translation and accessibility
Are you ready to discuss your event?
Our team of experts is ready to assist you in whatever way you could not even imagine. Fill out our form and someone will quickly get back to you so we can start your event planning journey.