Motorized Point Charge (greater than 100 lbs.)
- Day Rate = $330 each (includes .5 ton hoist)
- Week Rate = $660 each (includes .5 ton hoist)
Non-Motorized Point Charge (less than 100 lbs.) (6-point minimum)
- Day Rate = $90 each
- Weekly Rate = $180 each
Scissor Lift Rental
- Day Rate = $410
- Weekly rate = $820
Rigging Labor Rates
- Advanced rate = $120 per hour
* Additional charges may apply for atrium equipment
* Equipment Rental Rates are subject to a 25% service charge.
* Please contact Encore Sales Manager for pricing on Truss and Truss bolters
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5p.m. = Straight Time
- Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. -Midnight = Time and 1/2
- Monday – Sunday, Midnight – 8a.m. = Double Time
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – Midnight =Time and 1/2
- Sunday, All Day = Double Time
- Holidays**, All Day = DoubleTime
**Holidays = New Year’s Day,Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
**Please note, above rates do not include any applicable Florida State Sales Tax
ROOM DIAGRAMS – CAD DRAWINGS
Follow the links below to download CAD files of Disney Event Group’s meeting spaces in the Orlando, Florida area.
Yacht and Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Grand Floridian Resort
SAFETY AND EGRESS REVIEW
Reedy Creek is the local governmental entity that reviews all floor plans for safety and egress. Below is their contact information. Submit your room floor plan drawing to them for review and approval. You will then need to forward the Reedy Creek APPROVED drawing to the Hotel Convention Services Manager for review and final approval. Any other questions regarding the room layout, staging or house equipment should be discussed with the Hotel Convention Services Manager.
Laurie D Brandon CFPE 18-0127
Fire Plans Examiner
Fire Inspector/Arson Investigator/EMT
Reedy Creek Improvement District
Office (407) 828-3295
Cell (407) 468-0962
Reedy Creek Main E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER RIGGING SERVICE
- For Production Rigging or banner hanging requests, please follow this link to complete an online Rigging Advance for Rigging Services.
- For Power Distribution Requests, please follow this link to complete an online Power Advance Request.
- Click here to download the Electrical Services Pricing Guide
- Contact your local Encore team for questions.