Illuminating Insights Into LED Walls
Looking to rejuvenate your event space? Vibrant LED walls offer the perfect solution for captivating content that brings the ‘WOW’ to your messaging. Whether your event is indoors or outdoors, bright or dim, deliver attention-grabbing content across screens of versatile shapes and sizes. Expand your knowledge of this popular scenic solution in our FREE LED Wall Technology Resource Guide!
Explore how to:
- Elevate visual content with innovative LED screen shapes
- Select the right LED screen size for your objectives
- Ensure optimal seating distance from your LED wall for readability
- Determine the ideal LED brightness for your space, whether indoors or outdoors
Seeking personalized guidance on impressing participants with LED walls at your next event? Request a FREE consultation! We’d love to transform your vision into an unforgettable event that sparks connections and inspiration.
Learn how to map the attendee journey
Do you know the 5 key steps in mapping your attendee journey?
Learn how to map the customer journey for your event participants and key stakeholders so your event design achieves your desired outcomes. Download our free guide, Mapping the Attendee Journey, and learn the strategy and benefits of attendee journey mapping.
Download the free guide: Mapping the Attendee Journey
Discover what’s in store for the
Want to stay in-the-know with industry trends? Encore knows knowledge is power, which is why we continuously report on how our industry is evolving to help set you up for success. We poll meeting and event professionals across the globe to deliver the latest findings on everything from popular meeting formats and expectations to budgets, planner priorities and more.
Key insights from the Winter 2022 Planner Pulse report include:
- The need to meet face-to-face will propel in-person events further in 2023
- 62% of planners expect attendee size to grow up to 25%
- Human connection and engagement are the most impactful values for in-person events
- The industry growth we experienced last year will continue despite rising costs
- Six of ten planners will see budget increases this year, driven by food and beverage costs, room rates and transportation needs
Download your free copy of the full report and infographic for insights that can help give you confidence in planning transformative meeting or events that resonate with today’s audiences.