Encore Team Members Receive Top Honors
The annual E2 Awards Ceremony is part of the company’s commitment to being a Great Place to Work ™
CHICAGO, IL Feb. 2, 2024 – Seven team members and a total of 21 finalists were honored at the Encore Excellence Awards this week after a committee reviewed over 400 nominations.
The annual awards program is based on Encore core values and part of an ongoing commitment to creating a healthy culture for all, which includes various recognition platforms for team members and managers at all levels. The award program, dubbed “E2” was named by team members through an internal social media contest.
The award recipients include:
- Glenda Krause Hospitality Award: Kim Mauro, Executive Assistant
- Seeing the Big Picture Award: J.J Rivera, Operations Director, Venues
- Doing the Right Thing Award: Josh Burnell, Associate Director, Project Management
- Driving Results Award: Chandra Formaggioni, Senior Show Producer
- Valuing People Award: Karl Dehkes, Director of Event Technology II
- Rally Cry Award: Dorien Miller, Senior Technical Specialist
- Delivering World-Class Service Award: Blaine Fraser, Operations Manager
“We take care of the people who take care of our partners and customers,” said Charlie Young, Chief Human Resources Officer. “There are several key attributes to a healthy workforce culture, including recognition, and we’re proud that we have not only this top honors event but also an everyday talent recognition platform called CenterStage that empowers our leaders and team members to recognize and reward one another.”
Encore has earned the Great Place to Work ™ certification in 2022-23 and 2023-24 in several geographies, including the U.S.
Encore creates memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations. As the global leader for in-person, hybrid and virtual events, the Encore team of innovators and experts deliver real results through event strategy, design, technology, production and digital solutions. Encore operates in more than 20 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia Pacific. It is the trusted partner of choice for more than 2,100 premiere hotels and venues worldwide. The company is headquartered in Schiller Park, Ill., within the Chicago metro area.
c: (310) 923-2712