Illuminating Insights Into LED Walls
Looking to rejuvenate your event space? Vibrant LED walls offer the perfect solution for captivating content that brings the ‘WOW’ to your messaging. Whether your event is indoors or outdoors, bright or dim, deliver attention-grabbing content across screens of versatile shapes and sizes. Expand your knowledge of this popular scenic solution in our FREE LED Wall Technology Resource Guide!
Explore how to:
- Elevate visual content with innovative LED screen shapes
- Select the right LED screen size for your objectives
- Ensure optimal seating distance from your LED wall for readability
- Determine the ideal LED brightness for your space, whether indoors or outdoors
Seeking personalized guidance on impressing participants with LED walls at your next event? Request a FREE consultation! We’d love to transform your vision into an unforgettable event that sparks connections and inspiration.
Elevate the Impact of Your Next Small Meeting with the Right Tools and Technology
Download the dynamic Ultimate Small Meeting Setup Infographic to learn key resources that can empower you to enhance your impact.
With this asset, explore ways to:
- Improve engagement
- Elevate the ambiance and set the mood
- Streamline meeting operations
- Keep participants focused
- Reinforce brand visuals
- Instill confidence in your presenters
- Optimize your space for seating and networking
- And more!
Deliver a big experience with your next small meeting by downloading the Ultimate Small Meeting setup Infographic today!
As many as one out of every five meetings you plan in 2023 might be hybrid, according to the Encore Fall 2022 Planner Pulse Report. Understanding how to plan for multiple event formats can make them painless to create. Learn how to prepare for multiple formats at a single event in the ’The Dual Event Mindset,’ the fourth section of the Encore Break Free From Conventional Thinking Guidebook. Download your free copy below and discover how to take your dual-audience events to the next level.
Download 'The Dual Event Mindset'
Learn how to enhance your hybrid events by conquering top challenges
Get your copy: 'The Dual Event Mindset'
Discover what’s in store for the
The industry and in-person are bouncing back in a big way. Although we are sure to experience ups and downs as we get back to normal, keeping up with changing event trends can help all industry professionals stay ahead of the game. In the Summer Encore Planner Pulse report, we take a deep dive into what to expect from in-person, hybrid, and virtual events in 2022.
- Industry optimism has increased since summer 2021
- Most planners predict full industry recovery by 2023
- Outlook indicates 75 percent of 2022 events to be in-person
- And much more!
Get your complimentary digital copy of the Summer 2022 Encore Planner Pulse today.
Download the Planner Pulse & Infographic for full insights
Discover what’s in store for the
Want to stay in-the-know with industry trends? Encore knows knowledge is power, which is why we continuously report on how our industry is evolving to help set you up for success. We poll meeting and event professionals across the globe to deliver the latest findings on everything from popular meeting formats and expectations to budgets, planner priorities and more.
Key insights from the Winter 2022 Planner Pulse report include:
- The need to meet face-to-face will propel in-person events further in 2023
- 62% of planners expect attendee size to grow up to 25%
- Human connection and engagement are the most impactful values for in-person events
- The industry growth we experienced last year will continue despite rising costs
- Six of ten planners will see budget increases this year, driven by food and beverage costs, room rates and transportation needs
Download your free copy of the full report and infographic for insights that can help give you confidence in planning transformative meeting or events that resonate with today’s audiences.